We are seeking a teacher to lead the first grade class of 2018-19 (teaching the same group grades 1 through 8). This class will be large and healthy and will be comprised of many students who have come up through
the school’s Early Childhood programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in Waldorf schools and a strong track record in working with large, active groups of students. Candidates for this position must be able to work openly with other teachers in the school and to receive the mentoring and support that work with the
Waldorf curriculum requires.
Necessary Qualifications for this job include:
– A BA or BS, preferably in Education
– Training in Waldorf Education or current enrollment in a training program is preferred
but qualified candidates will be considered upon agreement to enter into Waldorf
– A strong history of collegial work
– A proven record of strength in parent education and parent communication
– Current clearances from the FBI and State of PA required to work in a school setting
If interested in joining our circle of dedicated, innovative and engaged teachers please
send a letter of interest, a resume and contact information for three references to
Patricia Cornelius, Faculty Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.