A vacancy exists for a School Psychologist at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit in the Office of Student Services.
- Valid PA certification in School Psychology required.
- Master’s required; Doctorate preferred.
- Current police, child abuse and FBI Fingerprint clearances required
- Clearance as an MA provider by the Commonwealth of PA and federal government (conducted by MCIU upon hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completion of school-age evaluations for both public school and non-public schools.
- Consult with teachers to educate them on various disabilities and provide strategies on how to work with them in the classroom.
- Consult with students on various behaviors regarding write up’s from staff.
- Provide suicide risk and prevention trainings, threat assessment trainings, etc.
Estimated Work Days and Hours:
Monday-Friday, 7.5 hours per day, 194 days/year
$47,353 – $111,363 (pro-rated)