A vacancy exists for a Behavior Analyst position within the Office of Student Services for the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- 3-5 years’ experience as a BCBA.
- Experience providing training opportunities.
- Experience with various disabilities.
- Current police, child abuse and FBI Fingerprint clearances required
- Clearance as an MA provider by the Commonwealth of PA and federal government (conducted by MCIU upon hire)
- Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide consultation to teachers and to program supervisors in observing students presenting management problems and in taking baseline data on their behavior.
- Develop written descriptions of behavior programs for specific students.
- Provide consultation to teachers and the program supervisor in developing behavior management programs for both specific students and the classroom setting.
- Assist teachers in making IEP revisions when they are necessary in order to implement a behavior modification program.
- Attend IEP meetings with parents along with the teachers and the program supervisor to discuss behavior modification programs.
- Instruct staff members in the use of passive restraint techniques and assist teachers in applying these techniques when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Supervisor.
Estimated Work Days and Hours:
Monday-Friday, 7.5 hours per day, 194 days/year
$48,537/yr – $113,590/yr (pro-rated)