Opening: English Teacher
Marian Catholic High School in Chicago Heights, Illinois, is seeking an English teacher for the 2018-2019 school year.
The ideal candidate will:
– be joyful, flexible, communicative, collaborative, and tech savvy
– enjoy working with students to foster a healthy, supportive classroom environment
– be well-versed in modern teaching methods, including the use of the iPad in the classroom
– have at least 1-2 years English teaching experience
– boast experience teaching students critical reading skills and analytical writing skills
Each candidate should submit a resume, cover letter, and official application. Candidates are also welcomed and encouraged to submit other documents which will help give a full impression of the candidate as an educator and a professional. Such documents might include transcripts and letters of recommendation.
The hiring team is particularly interested in seeing lesson plans, units, or assessments that the candidate feels accurately represents his or her style of instruction.
Please submit all materials to Marian Catholic’s Principal, Mr. Steve Tortorello, by mail, email, or fax.
Marian Catholic High School
Attn – Mr. Steve Tortorello
700 Ashland Avenue
Chicago Heights, IL
For more information on Marian Catholic, please visit www.marianchs.com