About IMS: Independence Mission Schools (IMS) educate students of all faiths living throughout Philadelphia. Our inspiring new network of 15 schools blends the best of Catholic education with innovative teaching strategies designed to meet the unique learning needs of all students.
Since our inception in 2012, our enrollment has grown over 20%, our students are outperforming 80% of their neighboring public and charter schools in Reading, and we have received increasing recognition as a network that successfully integrates faith, character, and academics to create warm, energizing schools that are sustainable for students, staff, and community. Ultimately, IMS recognizes that our students are on track to make their own choices in pursuit of college and career opportunities because they are on grade level academically and enrolled in a high-quality high school.
Independence Mission Schools is seeking various support roles within its schools. Please see below for all available support positions:
1. Nutritional Development Services (NDS) – St. Malachy Catholic School, St. Helena Incarnation Catholic School
2. Teaching Aides (Full and Part-time) – St. Helena Incarnation Catholic School
3. Maintenance & Custodian – The DePaul Catholic School
4. Lunch Aides – Our Mother of Sorrows/St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic School, St. Martin de Porres Catholic School
5. Reading Specialist – St. Martin de Porres Catholic School
6. Grade 3/4 Learning Support Teacher (SPED) – St. Martin of Tours Catholic School
7. After School CARES Staff – St. Raymond of Penafort Catholic School, St. Veronica Catholic School
8. Teacher Leader – Holy Cross Catholic School
-Experience working with children and communities in an urban setting (preferred)
Certification, Degrees, and Qualifications:
-Clearances on all required background checks (required)
Ready to apply? Please submit an official application through our hiring portal: https://independencemission.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Candidates who wish to be selected for interviews must complete an official application through our hiring portal.
EOE: IMS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrates staff diversity. We strive to be and build a diverse team that is representative of our students and the communities in which we serve. If you identify as an individual of color, we highly encourage you to apply!
Want to learn more about IMSand our school locations? Please visit: https://independencemissionschools.org/schools/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time