Educators On Call, LLC was founded in 2012, by career educator Tara Aldrich. Her broad experience, in the classroom and front office, exposed the need for highly skilled substitute teachers in all classroom settings. EOC is proud to be a premier provider of temporary educational staffing and recruitment services to charter and private educational facilities. EOC is focused on providing high-quality teachers who are passionate about making a positive difference and meeting the needs of our school clients.
“Every single day, I am inspired by the people I meet who do extraordinary things to improve the world. Their everyday acts and sacrifices are truly superhuman, and in no profession is this more evident than teaching.”~Allan Golston
Whether you are looking to return to the workforce, new to the teaching profession, retired but want to stay connected or work while still in school, EOC has the opportunities and the scheduling flexibility you need.
We are looking to build a strong and diverse team of:
- State certified substitutes teachers
- Non-certified substitutes teachers (minimum Bachelor’s degree required)
- Special education (SPED) substitutes teachers
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow regular teacher’s lesson plans in a way that ensures consistency and optimal learning, and that encourages students to participate
- Assign classwork and homework as necessary, according to lesson plans
- Modify teaching styles to fit the learning styles of various students
- Maintain a well-managed classroom and positive learning environment
- Supervise students out of class such as in the hallways and in the cafeteria
- Create lesson plans, grade classwork, homework and tests as needed and/or required
- Make your own schedule
- Flexibility – work when you want & where you want
- Bi-weekly electronic pay options
- One-on-one coaching & teaching mentor
- Tiered per diem salary – the more you work the more you get paid
- Access to LifeCare & LifeMart – Save time and money with hundreds of great discounts from leading brand name retailers.
- Access to iLearn – enroll in classroom-based instruction; virtual instruction based training and self-paced online classes.
- Gain exposure & experience
- New educators get a chance to discover their teaching style
- Those seeking to obtain certification can network while working on credential & explore what grades and subjects are a good fit
- Connections that can lead to permanent positions
- Referral bonuses & other bonus opportunities
Per Diem Compensation: $90.00 – $125.00 a day depending on credentials and number of days worked
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children, you’re the one we’re looking for!
Call 888-248-4801 for more information.